Journey Into Mystery #1 (1972)? 1st appearance DEATH cosmic entity? CGC 9.4
Journey Into Mystery #1 (1972)?? 1st appearance DEATH cosmic entity?? CGC 9.4 - WHITE.
1st appearance of Death as a cosmic entity, co-created by Jim Starlin. Starlin's iteration of Death would take different forms in future story arcs.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Comic Books & Memorabilia\Comics\Comics & Graphic Novels". The seller is "mgpcollectibles" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Character: DEATH, Lady Death, Madame Death
- Country/Region of Manufacture: America
- Issue Number: 1
- Format: Single Issue
- Series: Journey into Mystery
- Grade: 9.4 Near Mint
- Type: Comic Book
- Title: Journey Into Mystery
- Artist/Writer: Thomas Englehart, Mike Ploog, Jim Starlin
- Features: First Character Appearance, Key Issue
- Universe: Marvel (MCU)
- Vintage: Yes
- Publication Year: 1972
- Professional Grader: Certified Guaranty Company (CGC)
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- Tradition: US Comics
- Genre: Superheroes, Supernatural, Cosmic
- Cover Artist: Gil Kane
- Era: Bronze Age (1970-83)